uShip and Facebook Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uShip and Facebook Group

Ok, so now you have bought a hovercraft, it's time to go get it. It would be nice for all hovercrafts that are for sale to be near by, often that is not the case.

One company that I have used in the past with success has been uShip. This company allows for the consumer to create an account, then you enter the dimensions of your hovercraft/trailer along with details off the pickup and drop off location. Also, you will be asked the timeframe in which you need the goods delivered. Your information will then be uploaded and bid on by transporters. It's highly recommended that you allow up to a week for this process so you get multiple quotes back and ensure your are getting the best deal you can. Also, as a consumer you are going to want to ask the shipper for a copy of their insurance and valid license. You want to make sure your purchase is protected on the journey back to you. Any reputable company will provide that information without hesitation.

Next, another option is to use the Facebook Groups. One I have used in the past has been "Car Transport/Car Handling/Vehicle Shipping Open & Enclosed." This site is heavily motioned by brokers and transporters who will respond if they feel they have the resources to delivery on your request. Again, ask for a copy of their insurance policy and valid license.

1. uShip

https://www.uship.com

1200px-UShip_logo.svg.png

2. Facebook Group - Search for "Car Transport/Car Handling/Vehicle Shipping Open & Enclosed"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/114457032595465/

Attached Files

Isnt uship basically just a load board? Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but do they ship directly themselves or is it just a hub where shippers find customers (my understanding anyway)? I know they're popular either way. The FB group seems like it might be a good resource. Personally I've used A1 Auto Transport the one time I had to have one shipped and I'd use them again if needed.

Comment

Hey there. I've finally got my hovercraft shipped, but as for my car, there are some difficulties with shipping... In short, the shipping company I hired got me scammed, so now I have to find another company, but a reliable one. Any recs would be appreciated, guys.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that you got scammed, dude. That's rough. But don't sweat it. There are still some awesome vehicle delivery service out there. Have you tried checking out this vehicle delivery service? They're the real deal, and they've got a solid rep for getting the job done right. They've got a top-notch customer service team that'll be there for you every step of the way. Just hit them up, and they'll take care of the rest. Hope this helps, and happy shipping. Keep us updated.
        Last edited by ReaSawey; 02-15-2023, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X